Sonos, audio technology brand, will return to ISE in 2024 as a Bronze Sponsor for the 20th anniversary show. Located in Hall 2, (Stand 2E510) Sonos will be showcasing its range of professional solutions which are designed to elevate homes and businesses with exceptional audio experiences. Sonos will also highlight the integration possibilities of its Works with Sonos program.
“Our return to ISE 2024 reinforces our commitment to the systems integration industry and provides a great opportunity to learn more about Sonos for professionals. Visitors can experience our latest product innovations, find out how our Works with Sonos program can enhance projects, or take a deep dive into the world of Sonos for professionals by attending one of our dedicated training sessions. We can’t wait to greet people at our booth,” explains Audra Kinsley, VP/GM, Sonos Professional.
Demo Room and ‘Works with Sonos’
At ISE, Sonos will host a demo room experience with home cinema and multi-room audio configurations. Visitors can view and demo a Sonos 7.2.4 home cinema set-up. Visitors can also learn more about the Works with Sonos program, which certifies products that seamlessly integrate with the Sonos system.
Product Showcase – Inside the Era 300
Visitors to the booth can peek behind the curtain of Sonos engineering. An intricate, visual dissection of the Era 300 will be on display, revealing the inner workings and design features that deliver its outstanding, immersive sound, says the maker.
Live Training Sessions at ISE
For the first time, the Sonos global training team will be in Europe to deliver a series of professional training sessions. This training program is designed specifically for audio and smart home installers who want to unlock unparalleled audio experiences for their customers and their business.
There will be four training sessions per day from 30 January – 1 February. Each session lasts for 1 hour and takes place in meeting room CC7.1B. The training schedule includes:
- Introduction to Sonos for Professionals – An ideal introduction for installers that are new to Sonos.
- Sonos Home Theatre – A deep dive into Sonos Home Theatre solutions.
- Sonos Professional Solutions – A comprehensive training on Amp, Port, and Sonos Architectural speakers to ensure you know every detail of how to design, install, and support the products that matter most to the installed solutions channel.
- Sonos Installation – Topics include account creation and transfer, detailed network and player configuration, speaker tuning, and best practices to ensure an amazing Sonos experience.
- Sonos Networking and Configuration – Designing networking solutions for Sonos to perform at its best.
To view the full training schedule or to secure your space, head to the Sonos ISE 2024 booking page. Spaces are limited, so it’s advisable to book soon to avoid disappointment.