Invision, UK based distributor of systems for the connected home, has announce the company now has a facility in Bedford to demonstrate some of the latest technologies for custom installers, combining voice control, integration and home cinema.
The property features some of the hottest products from Invision’s product portfolio including:
• RTI – Control and automation throughout the property including control of KNX, lighting, blinds and curtains, along with integrated door entry with Doorbird.
• Origin Acoustics – Alexa voice controlled multi room audio via the Origin Acoustics Valet system.
• Origin Acoustics – Outdoor audio from the Acoustics Landscape system, activated by voice control.
• Lilin – Security from Lilin’s AHD camera system which are installed internally and externally throughout the property.
• Media room – The media room features an Origin Acoustics 7.1 audio system powered by a Pioneer AVR. Projection is handled by the latest Sim2 4K Projector and the room benefits from custom printed Artnovion acoustic treatment panels.
Adrian Ickeringill, sales director comments, “We are delighted to be able to offer this facility to our dealers to showcase key technologies from our award winning portfolio. This facility in one of many exciting initiatives we are introducing in the coming months to help our dealers grow their business.”
The facility will be available by appointment only for installers, architects and developers. Invision also plans to offer CPD home automation training at the property in 2019. For further information or to arrange an appointment please contact your regional sales manager.