REL Acoustics says that it has been leading the premium subwoofer market for over 35 years. But the company is not one to sit on its laurels. With new products, innovation, and growing sales, it is looking for quality team members to bring the best subwoofers in the business to market.
REL Acoustics is seeking to hire a Regional Sales Manager. It is not hiring independent sales reps at this time. This full-time position is based out of REL Acoustics’ Bridgend, Wales office. The Regional Sales Manager role requires daily field work, visiting and keeping appointments with high-end audio dealers. Expect occasional travel to Bridgend for training and various meetings over the course of the year.
The primary focus of this position is to support and develop REL re-sellers, focusing on its product range of subwoofers, training and mentoring new techniques as they are developed. Managing a designated geographical dealer network, candidates must be able to work well with their own initiative, take lead on projects and complete daily tasks with minimal direction.
- Responsible for everyday dealer support
- Create and maintain excellent dealer contact
- Present current and new products to the dealer network.
- Manage a designated area both physically and remotely
- Create orders and confirm these are processed
- Organise product training with your dealer network
- Help your dealers to grow their REL business and portfolio through planned events
- Identify new business opportunities within your area
- Report daily or weekly as required on dealer performance/targets
- Work independently in the field and be able to work away from home
- Other duties as required
- Full driving license
- Proficient in standard communication programs: Zoom, Slack, email, phone.
- Critical thinking and development skills a must
Highly Desired (Not Required):
- Knowledge of the UK dealer network
- Experience with Microsoft software a plus
- Retail and CI customer base knowledge is an advantage
- High End audio demonstration skills a plus
- Requires the ability to occasionally carry heavy boxes into stores, fitness is necessary
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . REL Acoustics will only consider applicants that send both a cover letter and resume. Due to the high volume of job inquiries, the company is only able to respond to applicants who qualify for an interview.