Invision has announced the availability of DoorBird’s new A1101 IP Video Indoor Station. Designed to connect with DoorBird door stations, the A1101 allows communication and access control in both houses and apartment buildings. Featuring high video and audio quality, its compact and discreet form allows it to blend in with any environment, says the distributor.
The station displays a live video feed from the DoorBird door unit and provides two-way audio communication with visitors. With a customisable high-resolution touchscreen display and hard keys for commonly used functions, the A1101 indoor station is billed as intuitive and flexible.
Connection to a network can be made via Wi-Fi or a hardwired link and can be powered via PoE (Power Over Ethernet). The DoorBird app allows remote configuration of the settings from any location. The indoor station communicates with the DoorBird intercom over a LAN and offers the user full door entry control.
Key A1101 Features
• Door opening and elevator control
• Visitor history (free Cloud recording)
• Weather forecast
• Home and building automation control (IP, TCP, HTTPS, relays etc.)
• Configurable via the DoorBird App from anywhere in the world
• 4in True Color Touch Display
• Scratch-resistant tempered Gorilla glass
• HD Audio, up to 102 dB
• More than 50 doorbell sounds available
• Configurable RGB LED status bar
• Supports Wi-Fi, Ethernet, PoE
• Support for multiple DoorBird IP Video Door Stations