CEDIA’s largest ever London Tech Forum is set to take place on October 17 at the Emirates Stadium, featuring more than 20 exhibitors and a range of learning sessions. A keynote speech by Guy Singleton, developer of The CEDIA Designer (TCD) software, will close out the event.
While various Tech Forums have already taken place across the UK, the October 17 event is set to be the must-attend event of the year. The confirmed sessions that will be held on the day include:
- Pro-Tips For Light Control On Luxury Projects by Sam Woodward, Lutron
- Smart Home Design: Now and the Future by James Drummie and Stuart Tickle, AWE
- CI Can Be Hi-Fi and Why High-Performance Audio Is As Important As Control and Display by Andy Oattes, Focal UK
- Leading Innovation in Video Delivery – OLED, AI HDR and More by Dean Little, LG UK
- The Realities of AV over IP by Rob Thompson, RGB
- Addressing the Three Rs of Acoustics by Neil Davidson, Genesis Technologies UK
Alongside the sessions, a range of exhibitors will be there to showcase their latest products for the custom installation industry. These include the event’s sponsors; AWE, Focal, Genesis Technologies UK, LG UK, Lutron and RGB. Other exhibitors are ABB, Blustream, CAVD, Control4, designflow, Gallo Acoustics, LILIN, Lithe Audio, Mayflex, Meridian, OneAV, Penn Elcom, Redline and Rockfon.
“This is the biggest London Tech Forum to date and is a must for integrators, seeking to stay up to speed with the latest industry thinking and products,” says Matt Nimmons, CEDIA EMEA’s managing director.
“Those coming to the event will be able to attend insightful talks, network with their peer and get hands-on with some great new products from exhibiting companies, all within the state-of-the-art events space at the Emirates Stadium. The best part of it is that the London Tech Forum is absolutely free to attend.”
Guy Singleton’s keynote speech will close out the event, where he will demo how the TCD software can be used to produce a technically perfect home cinema or media room design with full documentation, a scale rendering of the finished theatre, and a 3D CAD model.
For more information and to book your place, please visit www.cedia.co.uk/cedia-events.