Barco is going on a roadshow with a giant truck stuffed full of the company’s latest products and offerings, with the company now confirming that there will be a stop at the upcoming EI Live! show later this month. The truck features everything from Barco’s line-up of laser projectors to the firm’s ClickShare presentation systems.
The Barco truck will be touring multiple locations across Europe, which will include stops in Germany, France, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Austria, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Poland, Czech Republic, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, and, of course, the UK. EI Live! 2019 will be a key stop on the tour, with Barco’s truck representing a major addition to the show, which expanded its format to cover commercial integration this year.
Inside the truck, visitors to EI Live! 2019 will find:
- Single-chip laser projectors for a wide range of market segments, the G60-series and the brighter F80
- The brightest 4K laser projector under 100kg, the UDX 4K40
- An all new mid-level laser 3-chip DLP projector in sneak preview before its official launch
- Direct View LED tiles ranging from 0.9 to 1.9mm pixel pitches suitable for many indoor applications, the XT series
- Rigiflex: The powerwall you can roll up
- UniSee: seamless LCD video walls with bezel-less viewing and an innovative mounting system
- The newest Clickshare CSE-200+: Multi-user 4K collaboration
The truck will be available to tour on both days of EI Live! 2019, which takes place April 30 – May 1 at the Farnborough International Exhibition and Conference Centre.