Connected Distribution is on the hunt for an administrator/office manager, preferably with technical experience, to coordinate all aspects of the office environment at the company’s facility in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
Connected is the exclusive distributor for some of the most famous brands in CI and a sub distributor of other very well-known brands. Founded in 2000, the company has a large customer base that works across the residential and light commercial sectors. Recently acquired brands will drive Connected’s move into more commercial work areas and higher end cinema installations.
This is an office-based position, working Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
There may be very occasional weekend work and remote working at trade shows/expos etc.
The option for flexible/hybrid working may be possible at times.
• Customer relationship management – taking incoming calls and answering queries, making outbound calls to customers, and managing a CRM system.
• Assisting with technical enquiries from customers.
• Order processing – taking orders, raising invoices and organising shipping.
• Managing stock – checking quantities, raising purchase orders, receiving deliveries and managing the warehouse.
• Product repairs – overseeing the product repair process with customers and manufacturers/engineers.
• Price lists – keeping internal and external price lists up to date, and ensuring pricing is updated in Quickbooks.
• Website – maintaining product listings, updating pricing, vetting applicants for trade access, monitoring online sales.
• Social media – assisting with the writing and scheduling of posts.
• Office – maintaining a tidy office environment, managing filing systems, ordering stationery and equipment etc.
• Ideally experience in consumer electronics (CI, home cinema, hi-fi).
• Excellent telephone manner.
• Good face to face interpersonal skills.
• Excellent use of written and verbal English.
• Full MS Office experience.
• Quickbooks experience preferred (or other accounts package).
• Full clean driving licence and own car.
• An ability to work under your own initiative.
Applications with a covering letter, stating salary expectations, and CV should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications 31 May 2023.