CEDIA has extended the deadline for its 2016 awards to April 25. The new deadline provides CEDIA members with an extra week to finalise and submit their entries.
“The industry has never been busier than it currently is and we recognise that it can be extremely difficult to balance client work and submitting award entries”, comments Wendy Griffiths, executive director of CEDIA EMEA. “We have therefore decided to extend the deadline to allow members to complete their entries to the best of their ability without undue pressure. The response to this year’s awards has been incredible and we are looking forward to seeing all entries later this month.”
CEDIA will reveal the winners of this year’s awards at a black tie ceremony on July 1, 2016 at the Guildhall, London.
Tickets are now on sale for the awards evening, with an early bird discount available until May 20.
For CEDIA members, single tickets start from £150 (+VAT) with tables of 10 available to book from £1300 (+VAT). The evening will include a drinks reception, three course sit down dinner and an after party.
The CEDIA Awards 2016 categories are as follows:
• Best Media Room under £15,000
• Best Media Room over £15,000
• Best Multiple Scheme for a Property Developer
• Best Yacht Installation
• Best Integrated Home under £100,000
• Best Integrated Home £100,000 – £250,000
• Best Integrated Home over £250,000
• Best Showroom
• Best Custom Solution
• Best Lighting Scheme
• Best Dressed Rack
• Best Home Cinema under £40,000
• Best Home Cinema £40,000 – £100,000
• Best Home Cinema over £100,000