Under the motto ‘Towards Tomorrow’, Sharp/NEC will be focusing on products and solutions that underline the manufacturer’s dedication to quality, service and sustainability.
Sharp/NEC is a trusted advisor to its partners and customers worldwide where long-life reliability and service and support is designed to bring peace of mind. New products and solutions will evidence the success of its joint venture, drawing on expertise coming from both Sharp and NEC.
As the company continues to evolve ‘towards tomorrow’, its customers can expect better value and performance, but never at the expense of quality and sustainability.
From January 30 to February 2, at Fira Barcelona, Spain, Sharp/NEC (Stand E500 in Hall 3) will highlight the latest visual solutions and display technologies that reflect its commitment to sustainable management and to creating solutions that meet users’ needs today and tomorrow.
Showcased solutions for Meeting & Collaboration in Hybrid Workflows, Transportation & Retail Signage, Higher Education & Leisure, and Command & Control include:
- An all-new large format display range addressing today’s workplace challenges with class-leading performance and value.
- Innovative developments resulting in significantly reduced energy consumption, evident in the latest generation of dvLED NEC FC Series with latest COB technology.
- The range of Sharp Collaboration Displays, including the brand-new Sharp LA Series, bringing advanced professional functionality to Enterprise users.
- New projector models complement the brand’s line-up of versatile laser projectors from the NEC P, PA and PX Series, demonstrating flexibility for large venue installations.
- Sneak preview: a “ground-breaking advance” towards efficient and sustainable technologies with new ePaper displays.
“We are committed to delivering added value to our customers by focusing on quality and the principles of sustainability that all responsible businesses must practise today and in the future,” says Ian Barnard, Senior Vice President Marketing and Product Management EMEA at Sharp NEC Display Solutions Europe.
“Meeting with customers and partners as well as demonstrating our expertise is essential to underline our commitment to greater sustainability. At ISE 2024, together with our visitors, we will take last year’s theme, ‘A Lasting Vision’, to the next stage and surge ‘Towards Tomorrow’. We are very much looking forward to meeting clients, partners, and prospective contacts in Barcelona!”