Savant, specialist in smart home technology, has launched the new Pro Remote X2, delivering what the company describes as an unprecedented smart home experience from a hand-held remote.
The Savant X2 delivers a range of control for services and scenes, including entertainment, lighting, climate and shades. And with Siri voice control, color control, with Savant TrueImage lighting, plus the ability to select different video tiling layouts right from the screen, no remote experience delivers more power with such simplicity, argues the maker.
The Savant X2 has been created to empower users to personalise the smart remote experience, including adding and organising icons for control of favourite services, favourite channels and savant scenes.
The X2 remote can be tailored for the functionality to the room or to the individual user. The Savant Pro Remote X2 is also designed to provide users with quick access to the all-new Savant Home App for Apple TV, an innovative smart home control center displayed on a TV screen.
Savant says the X2 features an all-aluminum chassis, sleek, easy-to-press backlit buttons and a 3.1-inch high-resolution glass touch screen. The product is also available in three finishes.
Key features include
- Aluminum chassis available in Space Gray plus two premium finishes, Rose Gold and Jet Black, available summer 2020
- High-resolution 3.1-inch touch screen and elevated, backlit hard buttons
- Programmable hard buttons for quick scene activation
- Control of integrated lighting, climate, security systems, Savant Music and more
- Personalization by user, including the ability to create and capture scenes right from the remote
- Siri voice control with Apple TV integration
- One touch activation of the Savant Home App on any TV
“The all-new Savant X2 takes functionality and personalization to another level,” says Savant President JC Murphy. “Adding the choice of premium finishes on top of the convenience of programmable hard buttons and a configurable touch screen make the Savant remote a truly personal experience for each user.
Savant Integrators can reserve the Pro Remote X2 in Rose Gold and Jet Black now by pre-ordering on the Savant Store.