Audio-Technica has announced that the ATH-M20xBT wireless over-ear headphones are now available in white (ATH-M20xBTWH) in addition to black (ATH-M20xBTBK).
The ATH-M20xBT headphones
Inspired by the brand’s best-selling M Series wired professional studio headphones, the new model delivers 60 hours of continuous playback and an incredible listening experience with full range, high-fidelity audio.
The critically acclaimed M Series range is known for delivering accurate audio and outstanding comfort, and is perfect for long sessions in the studio and on the go, according to the maker. The ATH-M20xBT is ‘no exception’.
Combining a modern design and high-quality materials with effective sound isolation, the model’s 40mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminium wire voice coils deliver exceptional clarity and a deep, accurate bass response. Low Latency mode also improves synchronicity between audio and video for smooth streaming and gaming.
Incorporating a multipoint pairing capability that lets users connect wirelessly to two devices, the ATH-M20xBT is optimal for multimedia use. Along with the 60 hours of continuous use on a full charge, users will also receive three hours of use on a 10-minute rapid charge. The headphones are easy to operate with a microphone and buttons built into the left earcup for convenient handling of calls, music playback, and volume control.
• Wireless, on-the-go design delivers the same sonic signature as the wired ATH-M20x professional studio headphones
• 40mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminium wire voice coils are tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance
• Low latency mode improves synchronicity between audio and video for smooth streaming and gaming
• Multipoint pairing function allows you to stay connected to two Bluetooth devices at once
• Up to 60 hours of continuous use on a full charge and up to three hours of use on a 10-minute rapid charge (via USB-C connection)
• Microphone and buttons built into the left earcup let you easily control calls, music playback, and volume/mute
• Over-ear design for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
• Professional-grade earpad and headband material for long-lasting durability and comfort
• Includes 1.2m (3.9in) cable for optional wired connection
The Audio-Technica ATH-M20xBTWH will be available from the 11th January 202, RRP £79.99/ €89.