Lutron says it has made the largest ever investment in HomeWorks, with the new QSX processor bringing heightened connectivity and reliability, streamlining the installation and upgrade process for integrators and customers.
The maker says the update comes with a stream of benefits, including the ability to backup and restore project databases from the cloud to avoid project file loss, increased processing power and memory to manage larger, more complex projects.
In short, Lutron says HomeWorks QSX makes the platform easier to design, install, activate, program and service.
“The new HomeWorks platform sums up the ‘Lutron Difference.’ It’s a game-changing addition to our international portfolio of products and solutions,” says Nate Hagemeier, Senior Sales Director Europe and Africa at Lutron.
Key system enhancements
- Increased processing power and memory to manage larger, more complex projects and support future capabilities
- Compatibility with all existing HomeWorks wired QS and wireless RF devices
- Always up to date – your customers will have the latest capabilities, device support, and security updates
- Securely connects to third-party products with built-in Connect Bridge technology
- Streamlines upgrades from existing HomeWorks QS systems by carrying databases forward
- Backup and restore project databases from the cloud – helping to ensure you never lose a project file
- High-wattage LED+ DIN module with RTISS-ICM™ withstands the most severe electrical stresses: LED in-rush, bulb blowout, and short circuit
“We’ve made our largest ever innovation investment in HomeWorks,” says Nate. “Lutron is setting the stage for the next decade of integrator success with this new line-up of products and with a new range of keypads coming soon to Europe. There’s never been a better time to be part of the Lutron family and grow your business with Lutron.