The AWE Expo will return on October 10-11, with a whole host of new products set to be shown off. Attendees will also get to look at the latest upgrades made to AWE’s show apartment.
- A heavily upgraded THX cinema room, featuring:
- New 13 channel configuration featuring Marantz AV-8805 processor
- New to AWE – high-end Classé power amplification
- New KEF Ci5160REF-THX in-wall LCR speakers
- New to AWE – Definitive Technology SuperCube 8000 active subwoofers – 1500w of power
- New premium 4k Blu-ray player from Panasonic
- URC Total Control 2.0 upgrades:
- New 10” in-wall touch panel and desktop remote
- New higher end processors, so even the biggest sites can be handled
- New fully upgraded integration with Heatmiser, HEOS, Sonos and more
- The very latest TVs launched this month at IFA:
- New Sony Master Series AF9 OLED and ZD9 LED TVs
- New Samsung Frame TV
- New LG Signature Wallpaper OLED
- New Panasonic Master HDR OLED
- New KEF R Series loudspeakers
- New to AWE – Definitive Technology BP Series with in-built active subwoofers
- New to AWE – KEF LS-50 wireless active bookshelf speakers
- The latest UK exclusive products:
- New Marantz SR-5013 AV Receiver
- Newly exclusive Denon HEOS Super Link and Drive
- New to AWE – Definitive Technology SuperCube 8000 active subwoofer – 1500w of class HD power!
- Hog Roast Lunch
- Providing only the freshest and finest food, locally sourced, from the most renowned butchers
- Pasta salad option
- Tchibo barista coffee and bakers cookies throughout the day
PLUS Demo’s, presentations, and lots more to be announced!
“With the very latest innovations and market-leading products on show, we’re looking forward to welcoming attendees this October,” comments Stuart Tickle, AWE managing director.
“This event provides integrators with the perfect platform to meet the manufacturers and see the newest audio-visual solutions available to them, as well as giving them the chance to experience a range of products first-hand.”
Manufacturer representatives from the brands will be present at the event and ready to explain the key features and benefits to visitors. Alongside the show apartment demos, AWE will be running in-depth product seminar sessions to allow attendees to dive further into the technical details of some of the key products.