£25,000 a year – Full-time, Permanent
Pulse Cinemas, distributor of high-end Home Cinema and Audio Visual equipment is looking to recruit a new Sales Administrator. The company’s busy sales office is looking for a full time Sales Administrator to join the team in the showroom in Stansted, Essex.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of the sales and technical sales team and will have a desire to constantly increase the efficiency and performance of the team.
The Ideal Candidate
- Administrative Experience.
- Highly organised.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Very good IT skills, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Good attention to detail as a high level of administration is involved.
- Confident telephone manner and excellent communication skills.
- Proactive, positive attitude to work.
- Ability to work effectively within a small team setting.
- Empathetic whilst assertive.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the internal and external sales and technical teams by delivering excellent customer service.
- Answer telephone enquiries and deal with customer requests.
- Update systems and CRM for sales team.
- Prepare quotations.
- Sales order processing.
- Oversee returns/repairs process.
- Manage in-house demonstration appointment diary.
Offered is a competitive salary, along with a bonus scheme and a beautiful working environment.
Application deadline: 15/06/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- administration: 1 year (required)
Interested parties can apply via this link Indeed