McIntosh is proud to unveil its new AS125 and AS901 Amplifier Stands.
The AS125 is ideally suited to be used with a variety of McIntosh monoblock amplifiers, including the brand’s current offerings, but can also be used with any previous models. A single AS125 can also be used with a McIntosh stereo or integrated amplifier, along with other home stereo system components. The AS125 is 17.813in (45.2cm) wide x 4.051in (10.3cm) tall x 18.013in (45.7cm) deep.
The AS901 is specifically designed to be used for the McIntosh MC901 Dual Mono Amplifier, a ‘ground breaking’ product with unique characteristics in terms of weight and dimension. The AS901 is the same width and height as the AS125 but is 11in (30cm) longer, measuring in at 29.813in (75.7cm) deep. This is the same length as the MC901, allowing the AS901 to perfectly complement the MC901 and display it proudly on an appropriately sized amplifier stand.
Shared Features of the AS125 and AS901
- Made from sustainably sourced solid white ash, an incredibly strong and durable wood, and resistant to scratches and dents.
- Constructed using a face-glued technique with edge grain top, which provides extreme strength, durability, and stability.
- Finished with multiple coats of jet-black stain, with a catalysed lacquer topcoat to provide added vibrancy and depth to the finish.
- Each have a 3in (7.62cm) thick wood slab to firmly hold the gear.
- The feet have a protective pad on the bottom to protect floors and minimize vibrations.
- Each includes a faceplate with the McIntosh logo that can be illuminated green via the Power Control ports.
- The wood slab is made by Symbol Audio, who have received Silver Exemplary status from the Sustainable Furnishings Council. Final assembly, packing, and shipping is done at the McIntosh factory in Binghamton, NY.
Pricing and Availability
Orders for the AS125 and AS901 can now be placed with Authorized McIntosh dealers. Shipping of both stands is expected to begin in January 2022 to the United States and Canada, and to the rest of the world shortly thereafter. Suggested retail price (VAT, shipping and any customs duties related to current standards of individual countries are excluded):
AS125: $3,000 USD
AS901: $3,500 USD