Houzz Pro is an all-in-one solution includes lead management, estimate building, client collaboration and marketing.
The platform for home renovation and design, has announced the launch of Houzz Pro, an all-in-one software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution that the company says empowers home renovation and design professionals to stand out, win more clients, increase profits and stay connected with their clients and teams.
Houzz Pro brings together Houzz’s local marketing features with easy to use business software that enables construction pros to manage their entire project and client lifecycle in one place, says the company.
With Houzz Pro software and the new, dedicated mobile app, pros can manage all of their business activities and client communication from anywhere, at any time. We know quite a few installers have used the site over the years, so were interested to find out more.
“Now, more than ever, home building and renovation pros are asking for tools that will help them run profitably and efficiently, and deliver an amazing client experience,” says Alon Cohen, Houzz co-founder and president. “Houzz Pro was born from listening to feedback from our pro community, and it is important to us that this powerful solution is both affordable and easy-to-use. We understand pros in our community are facing new challenges with COVID-19 and, given these unique demands, we are providing the software to all our existing pro subscribers as part of their subscription.”
With Houzz Pro software, pros can now….
- Stay connected with clients: A built-in messaging tool supports and unifies real-time chat and email communication with clients, including photos and document sharing, payment requests, invoices, change orders and timelines, so pros can stay connected with clients from the office, home or in the field. The tool tracks the entire communication history, including client approvals and key activities.
- Communicate proactively: Pros can share updates throughout the project via a built-in client dashboard. Features include a graphic project timeline showing key milestones and phases, daily logs providing detailed project updates, plus communication history and shared documents.
- Manage leads: An integrated lead management tool helps pros manage their client pipeline from Houzz and any other source to stay top of mind and win more projects. Pros can communicate directly with prospective clients, add internal notes about the project and attach relevant files or photos. A scheduling tool integrates with the pro’s calendar, making it easy to book calls and meetings. When a lead becomes a project, the entire communication history moves seamlessly to the project management tool.
- Create and send estimates, get online approval: The new estimate creation tool enables pros to build fast, accurate estimates with products, materials, and installation costs specific to the project. Pros can also upload their own estimates and save templates they have customised for use on future projects. Estimates can be sent via email or chat to clients for approval with a digital signature.
- Track change orders, schedule payments: Pros can easily create, send and track change orders, and also get client approval through a digital signature. The payment scheduling feature can be automatically set up to invoice clients.
A new, dedicated Houzz Pro app is also available on iOS and Android for Houzz Pro subscribers. Built by the team behind the Houzz mobile app, the Houzz Pro app has all the functionality of the desktop software.
New marketing and advertising features, part of every subscription, include enhanced analytics, professional website building and hosting services, a company highlight video and the ability to feature a company’s favourite review.
All client communications are automatically branded with the pro’s logo and company name, for a professional company image.
Houzz Pro is available here and subscription packages are priced to fit a wide range of budgets. To help more pros get started, new subscriptions start from £49 per month.
Houzz underlines it has over 2.5 million active home renovation and design professionals around the world in more than 65 categories. Houzz Pro is available to all home renovation and design professionals in the U.S., UK, Australia and New Zealand, with more countries to come.