Tempest has announced the next generation in projector enclosures with its modular G4 range.
Comprising Blizzard, Whispr, Typhoon, Cyclone and Tacit product families, Tempest now provides with G4 a high quality, holistic enclosure range designed to tackle any environment, from harsh outdoor environments to whisper quiet indoor spaces, providing the high-quality in projector protection and offering reduced design, build and delivery times for customers.
“The G4 range highlights why we lead the way in projector enclosure technology,” says Tim Burnham, Tempest’s president. “Through seven years of development, we have constructed thousands of enclosures which have been employed in all climates across the globe, and we’ve learned a huge amount in the process. G4 enclosures are the product of that learning experience – a reliable modular solution, developed to replace all our existing enclosure types and deal with every customer application.
“Whatever the requirement – portrait or landscape, outdoor or indoor, rental or fixed, freezing or hot temperatures, standard or custom enclosure sizes – Tempest has your needs covered with G4 enclosures.”
Featuring Goldilocks OS technology to prevent overheating and condensation, the G4 enclosures have been upgraded across the range, with features including variable speed AC fan control, USB diagnostics and firmware update capabilities and optional RS485 and Ethernet connectivity, web-based remote monitoring coming soon.
The G4 range
• Blizzard G4 outdoor enclosures are now fully stackable, with three sizes capable of housing projectors up to 15k lumens. Available in three sizes, Blizzard enclosures house 5-7k, 7-10k, and 10-15k lumens projectors.
• Whispr is the choice for when intrusive noise matters. Whispr provides high-quality noise attenuation, making it a strong offering for quiet indoor environments, such as educational spaces. Whispr is also available in 5-7k, 7-10k and 10-15k sizes.
• Tacit builds on Whispr, for projectors from 20k-45k lumens, with the same noise attenuation performance as Whispr. Tacit models are projector-specific and feature front or rear projector slide access for easy installation and maintenance.
• Typhoon G4 is designed for the rental and staging applications such as outdoor events, tours and shows. Typhoon models cover most popular rental projectors, including Christie M-Series, Roadster and Boxer, Barco HDX and HDF, and Panasonic PT-D21K. The stackable Typhoon boasts many rigging options for installation flexibility, as well as optional thermal insulation for additional protection in extreme outdoor environments.
• Cyclone G4 outdoor enclosures are also projector-specific, with models available for all business and cinema projectors up to 45K. This model now offers salt fog filtering as standard, with additional optional features including Ethernet connectivity and remote monitoring service.
The new G4 range will be unveiled at InfoComm and visitors are invited to the Tempest booth (N555) to check out the new look and the benefits it will bring to Tempest users.
Play With A Tempest