TEOS Manage 2.1 offers interactive wayfinding content, video wall integration and IPTV management functionalities to help organisations optimise workplace productivity
Sony Professional Solutions Europe has unveiled TEOS Manage 2.1, an update to its workspace management solution that gives organisations better control over devices, signage and content across the entire workplace ecosystem. From reception areas to meeting rooms, the flagship Sony says the solution offers an expansive, scalable and easy-to-use way to manage facilities in corporate and education environments.
TEOS Manage 2.1 brings a series of new features and functionalities, including wayfinding content for employees on interactive displays, video wall integration with displays including BRAVIA, and enhanced IPTV support. Additionally, the latest iteration of the workplace management solution also brings updates to some of its existing solutions such as TEOS Signage, TEOS Book and TEOS Survey, all of which have been designed to help organisations create high-performing workplaces.
“Modern organisations need to be empowered to make smart and strategic decisions that will not only improve productivity but untap the real potential of both the workplace and the workforce. TEOS has been designed to help companies do both,” says Thomas Issa, Corporate & Education Solutions Manager at Sony Professional Solutions Europe. “Helping users to make the most of the devices and content at their disposal whilst also delivering useful data around the workspace experience, TEOS enables firms to better manage their working environment in a way that will optimise space, costs and productivity.”
New Features of TEOS Manage 2.1 include:
- TEOS Wayfinding – The new addition of wayfinding content for touch enabled BRAVIA Professional Displays and touch tablets helps users navigate, enables them to easily book rooms, and access key information such as a floor maps, hotspots or security locations. The floor map functionality will also work for floating desks to facilitate a more seamless user journey throughout the working environment.
- TEOS TV – This feature empowers organisations to implement Corporate TV across their workplace and easily create and manage IPTV channels. Directly incorporated into TEOS Manage, users can capture meetings, corporate presentations or pertinent updates and display them across all offices through one central system.
- TEOS Videowall – Users can easily cut and synchronise video wall content in any configuration on Android BRAVIA Professional Displays or players for TEOS.
Updated features include:
- TEOS Book – Additional RFID compatibilities as well as enhanced OATH compatibility and Private Meetings management for Office 365 / Microsoft Exchange
- TEOS Connect – Integration with TEOS Manage for advanced remote configuration, customisation and updated management
- TEOS Manage – Single sign-on compatibility to improve user experience
- New device compatibilities – Now compatible with videoconferencing devices (Cisco) to control and manage them remotely
- New languages – TEOS is now available in Japanese (12 languages in total)
The family of TEOS solutions work together to streamline workspaces so that the use of environment and device management is optimised, energy costs are minimised and productivity is increased. The complete Sony suite of workplace management solutions have played a role in digital transformation at over 200 organisations in Europe to date, from Siemens in Portugal to Capgemini in France.
TEOS 2.1 will be available across EMEA from 10th December.