The SDVoE Alliance will be bringing industry experts to InfoComm 2018, with the organisation offering 20-minute, in-booth education sessions on a variety of topics essential for system integrators, designers, consultants, installers and manufacturers who want to understand the new AV-over-IP paradigm — Software Defined Video over Ethernet.
“We’re calling this series of education sessions ‘SDVoE 20/20’,” says Justin Kennington, president of the SDVoE Alliance.
“Attendees can choose from more than 20 sessions, invest 20 minutes to learn about various aspects of AV-over-IP in easily digestible chunks, and someone at each session will leave with $20. Those are the best odds in Vegas!”
Presentations will start on the hour and half hour throughout all three days of the show. A full schedule of all sessions can be obtained in the SDVoE Alliance stand, N720. Pre-registration for the sessions and prize drawings is available on the SDVoE Alliance website.
More sessions will be added in the weeks leading up to the show. Preliminary topics include:
- Death of the Matrix Switch
- Video Over 1G Ethernet: The Ugly Truth
- Networking 101: What is Multicast?
- SDVoE Design Partner Certification: What’s in it for Me?
- Networking Made Easy: Design a 144-port SDVoE System in 15 Minutes!
- New Architectures for Simplified Video System Design
- SDVoE and ExtremeUSB: Unique Applications Combining Video and USB
- Networking Fast Track: What is a Modular Ethernet Switch and What Does It Mean to AV?
- Software-Defined AV Management