Peerless-AV has announced the availability of the new 65in Xtreme High Bright Outdoor Display (XHB652-EUK). The new addition to the line of displays features an all-weather IP66 rated design, as well as Peerless-AV’s patented Dynamic Thermal Transfer System, bringing an extended size offering to the growing DOOH market.
The 65in Xtreme High Bright Outdoor Display includes cover glass that is optically bonded to cut down on glare and provide impressive picture quality, even in direct sunlight. With an operating temperature range of -35°C to 60°C, Xtreme Displays are designed to thrive year-round outside in even the harshest of environments. The display’s integrated ambient light sensor automatically adjusts the display’s brightness to optimise the power consumption and enhance the overall viewing experience.
Built to withstand the complete spectrum of outdoor elements, the Peerless-AV Xtreme High Bright Outdoor Displays are maintenance-free (although the XHB652 may require filter cleaning) and are fully protected against moisture, as well as any potential debris.
Xtreme High Bright Outdoor Displays are ideal digital signage or entertainment solutions for any professional application including mass transit, stadiums, theme parks, retail, quick serve restaurants (QSR), corporate applications, education, hospitality, and beyond.
“The addition of the 65-in to our line of Xtreme High Bright Outdoor Displays demonstrates our commitment to investing in the DOOH market, where we see growing demand from advertising companies to replace analogue with digital and the requirement for larger screen sizes,” says Keith Dutch, Managing Director, EMEA, Peerless-AV. “We’re pleased to still be leading in the market with the widest temperature range and ingress protection rating for our Xtreme range.”
The 65-in Xtreme High Bright Outdoor Display’s feature set includes:
- Operating temperature range of -35°C to 60°C
- Optically bonded, anti-reflective cover glass increases the perceived contrast ratio and cuts down on glare, providing impressive picture quality even in direct sunlight
- Daylight readability with an LED backlight and full HD 1080p resolution for a bright, crisp picture
- Includes Quarter Wave Plate polarizer, allowing for portrait and landscape installations
- IP66 rating and fully sealed design prevents the ingress of foreign materials, such as water, dust, moisture and insects, from entering the display
- IK10 rated, impact resistant, tempered cover glass helps to protect the screen against vandalism and debris
- Remote and local monitoring, supported via IP addressable user interface, for temperature, humidity, and power draw diagnostics of the display
- Includes a Peerless-AV Outdoor Flat Wall Mount to provide a safe and secure installation