Peerless-AV has unveiled the latest addition to its Seamless mount line-up with the new dedicated Connect Series dvLED Mounting System.
The first model to be introduced in the Series is designed specifically for Absen’s Acclaim Plus and Pro Series Direct View LED Displays (DS-LEDM-A27).
The new Seamless Connect Series Mounting System for Absen offers the flexibility to be installed in any configuration (landscape, portrait, or 45-degree angles), meaning creative designs such as mosaics, columns and ticker tapes can be achieved. Featuring a slim, space saving design, the system also offers depth adjustment, precision mount spacing, easy-hang hardware and a robust steel frame for a quick and easy install.
“The launch of our Connect Series is a game changer for the indoor dvLED market,” said Keith Dutch, Managing Director, EMEA, Peerless-AV. “This 1:1 system is readily available and stocked on shelf, allowing distributors to follow the LCD video wall selling strategy and implement the same for dvLED – effortlessly connecting dvLED display and associated mount in the channel, whilst speeding up delivery lead times – a win win scenario”.
The new DS-LEDM-A27 model in the Seamless Connect Series includes the following features:
- Stockable 1:1 modular solution for quick order fulfilment.
- Mount displays in landscape, portrait or 45-degree angles to achieve creative installations.
- String alignment feature simplifies the vertical plane alignment process.
- Gently install displays on the mount with the included interface bobbins.
- Fold away tabs provide precision display alignment and fold out of the way when not being used.
- Fixing points allow the connection of multiple mounts at one time.
- Create a flat plane, regardless of wall imperfections with depth adjustment from the front or back of the mount.
- Dimensions are 625mm x 358mm x 48-56mm.
Along with the new dedicated Connect Series is a new accessory, the Universal Trim Kit (DS-LEDTK). This sleek accessory is designed to cover the unsightly sides of dvLED displays and give the video wall a completely finished appearance.
The Trim Kit’s universal and depth adjustable design attaches to the wall, allowing it to go all the way around the border of any video wall that is 89mm to 150mm deep. The Trim Kit also comes in multiple size options (5”, 6” and 8” long) and can be cut to length in the field, providing a custom fit to the specific video wall being installed. This accessory is lightweight and easy to install, providing installers with a simple solution to create a Seamless dvLED video wall.
In conjunction with this launch, Peerless-AV also offers start to finish support through its Seamess dvLED Video Wall Integration Program, incorporating an expert in-house team and specialist project execution.
The dedicated Seamless Connect Series Mounting System for Absen (DS-LEDM-A27) is available now through Peerless-AV’s authorised distribution and reseller channel.