Delivering high brightness, colour precision, the Optoma ZU720T is an ideal mid-range solution for a variety of professional installation solutions, including; digital signage, entertainment, projection mapping, large conference rooms, lecture halls, museums and houses of worship.
The first of its kind, the Optoma ZU720T features 4K and HDR10 compatibility and a 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio for producing lifelike visuals with rich detail and bright colours.
With built-in blending, warping, and four corner correction, in addition to 360-degree and portrait installation modes, the ZU720T provides superior versatility to accommodate even the most complex installations.
A fixed telecentric lens design with full motorised lens shift, 1.8x manual zoom and focus, delivers the flexibility of an interchangeable lens solution at an affordable price point.
The integrated Android OS and built-in media player transform the projector into a next-generation, all-in-one powerhouse with a modern and user-friendly interface.
Engineered with DuraCore technology, the ZU720T also features a sealed IP5X certified optical engine for dust-free operation and 24/7 operation capabilities, offering maintenance-free projection for up to 30,000 hours of powerful performance in eco mode.
- Resolution: WUXGA (1920 x 1200)
- Brightness: 7,500 lumens brightness
- 4K and HDR10 compatibility
- DuraCore laser light source
- Laser light source life: Up to 30,000 hours of operation in eco mode
- Lens shift: 55% +/- vertical, 25% +/- horizontal
- Contrast ratio: 2,000,000:1 dynamic mode
- Screen size: Up to 300”
- Features: 1.8x zoom, 24/7 operation, 360-degree and portrait mode operation, built-in image blending, warping, full motorized lens shift and four-corner correction and 2x 10W speakers
- Connections: 3x HDMI, HDBaseT, VGA, 3D sync in and out, 12V trigger, LAN, RS232 control