PureTools is a manufacturer which creates high-quality electronic products for commercial applications. The range includes audio video electronics products such as switches, splitters, converters, and extenders for commercial AV installations and applications. The distributor says the well-engineered technology is combined with intelligent innovations to make the practice-oriented PureTools series well worth a look. Installs in large settings such as board rooms and lecture halls or indeed any setting where you’d host a meeting, presentation or conference need to be equipped with a wide range of electronic products, and PureTools can help.
While PureTools offer a wide variety of products, the PureTools Presentation Switch PT-PSW-52 stands out in the current range. The PT-PSW-52 allows the management of up to five input signals including audio through a single device. A flexible and above all simple use of various different input signal types is guaranteed. The device has many innovative features such as audio conversion of 5.1 multi-channel signals to a stereo audio output or control via a web interface.
Key features of the PT-PSW-52
- Designed specifically for board room and huddle room collaboration or lecture hall scenarios.
- Output resolutions up to Full HD (1080p) or WUXGA (1920×1200).
- Wide range of signal inputs including 3 x HDMI, DP, VGA, Mic and Line level audio.
- Separate audio inputs for DisplayPort, VGA and separately via Phoenix terminal.
- Switchable 48V phantom power on the MIC input for condenser microphones.
- Seamless switching with a built-in scaler.
- Maximum transmission distance: 70m for resolutions up to Full HD (1080p).
- Mirrored outputs for HDMI and HDBaseT – Two displays can be simultaneously connected.
- HDBaseT receiver included in delivery.
- CEC and GUI Control auto-switching and audio embedding / de-embedding.