With ISE 2019 now open, visitors can now see what NEC Display Solutions Europe is showcasing on its stand; with highlights including the company’s latest range of new display technologies for corporate meetings, digital signage and large venues.
NEC’s theme for this year’s show is ‘Start Here’, as the company demonstrates how businesses can use the latest technologies to create memorable brand experiences and enhance collaboration across teams.
Visitors to the company’s stand (5-R20) have the chance to see a huge range of NEC’s display portfolio, including:
- Direct View LED (dvLED) technologies for indoor and outdoor signage, as well as meeting room applications
- A range of new display solutions for various collaboration demands such as personal workspaces, huddle rooms, creative think tanks and meeting and board rooms
- The new version of Hiperwall, the flexible IP-based video-wall content management system – now offering more convenience such as simplified and scalable usage of web-based content and easy resolution adoption of dvLED canvasses
- New, near-silent 5,000 ANSI Lumen laser projector to avoid noise disturbance in meeting and conferencing rooms
- NEC’s comprehensive portfolio of industry-leading installation projectors, which deliver outstanding brightness, perfect picture and colour performance, low-maintenance operation and low total cost of ownership (TCO)
- The first demonstration of NEC’s new C, V and P Series UHD large format displays
- New E Series entry-level UHD professional display, providing simplicity and powerful performance for a wide range of applications, from meeting rooms to retail, leisure and hospitality environments
- New UN Series video wall displays that provide homogenous colour reproduction and ensure faster and simpler installation
NEC says that this year’s event will feature display technologies that enable users to reach their audience more successfully, improve meeting outcomes, jumpstart collaboration and make a lasting impression in large venues. These are grouped around three core focus areas: meeting and collaboration, digital signage, and large venues.
NEC’s stand will demonstrate a variety of simulated real-world conditions, from meeting and huddle rooms to a mock-up of a retail store, giving a demonstration on how its technologies work in a range of scenarios.
“Dynamic signage is transforming almost every industry, from retail and DooH to transportation, food and beverage and cinema, with businesses keen to discover how they can use technology to create better customer experiences, enhanced revenue opportunities and more effective collaboration,” said Stefanie Corinth, Senior Vice President Marketing and Business Development at NEC Display Solutions Europe.
“Our theme this year – ‘Start Here’ – reflects the journey that businesses are making towards creating compelling experiences for their audiences. For us, displays are just the first step in that journey: we work closely with our customers to support them and help them achieve the full capability of their display technologies.”