Signagelive has re-designed and enhanced its Marketplace platform to provide customers with more content, apps and integrations to keep digital signage engaging.
As the use of digital signage increases, there is an ever-increasing requirement for companies to keep screens fresh and engaging whether the information is directed at employees or customers.
To address this requirement, Signagelive has redesigned the Signagelive apps Marketplace whilst adding new apps and third-party integrations.
The update to the Signagelive Marketplace includes
- Making the Marketplace much easier to navigate and visually much more appealing with more prominent large and bold icons.
- New and featured Apps are displayed upfront so that users can find new releases much quicker.
- The Marketplace is now much easier to find within the Playlist Creator as we have added a link directly to the Marketplace at the top of the list of Playlist folders.
- The Marketplace still includes over 500 pieces of content including our recently launched apps such as News, Noticeboards, Google Slides and Google Sheets as well as existing Apps such as Calendars, Room Booking, Menu boards and YouTube.
- The Marketplace also displays all our Partner Services available, such as the Seenspire Social Media Wall application, ScreenFeed and AdMobilize Audience Measurement.
More information can be found at the Signagelive help centre.